"She's over there! Look!" Nursery on the trail of the Easter Bunny
This week Nursery children spotted the Easter bunny, Year 6 desgined their own eggs and dragons and the primary children celebrated "World Day".
The winning bridge was able to hold a weight of 200g! (one hundred 2 cent coins).
A moment of joy before breakfast - Bianca. Highly commended
Queen's College Year 3 visit to the Botanical Gardens in Soller.
This week at Queen's Colldge: Year 3 on a school outing plus two very exciting projects. Congratulations to the winner of Mallorca Fashion Outlet's Christmas Art competition and Year 6 House Captains.
The circus comes to town!
Six Y12 students took part in a Bronze Qualifying Expedition
The children in Year 1 and 2 have been busy with various activities and adventures
Year 1 have been reading the popular book "We're going on a bear hunt" and decided on this for their performance.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca