Peace - Mary-Anne, Aiden, Dylan and Ke'ra.
Art enriches education, fosters expression, reduces stress, and connects cultures, fostering a global community.
Students at Queen’s College came to school in “denims” in support of Jean for Genes.
Jaime, Issy, Marta, Lea and Dani making their midsummer crowns.
Year 2 have been reading Owl Babies by Martin Waddell.
Going back to school.
Certificates were presented for academic effort and achievement.
Back to school for some more outdoor play with our treasures!
The children went on an excursion with Save The Med where they learnt about plastic pollution and how they could help.
This week Year 4 students working on their summer topic "Our Ocean Planet" and created a mural of a lion. Nursery designed woodland homes, summer swimming programme started and Year 2 visit Natura Park.
The park rangers.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Monday's weather in Mallorca
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major