Snow is forecast to fall at much lower levels than the Puig Major summit.
Snow forecast for the start of next week in Mallorca.
Looking ahead to Friday and Saturday, snow is not ruled out on the highest peaks of the island.
The rain could turn to snow this weekend.
Snow forecast from Monday to Thursday.
The snow line may be down to 1100 metres by Wednesday.
Snow forecast down to 700 metres.
Stay away from the mountains in Mallorca this weekend.
More rain and some snow on its way to Mallorca this week
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!