Still some evidence of the winter's heavy snow.
No snow of any significance since the start of March.
From Easter Wednesday onwards, there could be a significant change in the weather.
Thousands of fallen trees need to be cleared before the forest fire season.
Snow on Mallorca's mountains as seen from Ciutadella in Minorca.
Engineers still moving mountains of snow.
A waterlogged field reflects the snow on the mountains.
Still plenty of snow in the mountains.
Around 100 kilometres of road are affected.
Sun and snow in Mallorca on Saturday.
Some roads in the mountains still affected by snow and fallen trees.
Snow at the Puig Major base.
It is currently “impossible” to make an economic assessment of the damage.
Snowing in Soller.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!