Emergency services at the scene on Friday.
The mountain rescue team was alerted around 4pm on Wednesday.
Emergency services were rapidly on the scene.
He was bleeding profusely.
Cars submerged in Pont d'Inca.
Drones being used in the search.
Emergency services at the scene.
Around 1pm on Friday afternoon.
- Flight misery continues at Palma Airport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones visit their great friends at the Sa Bassa Blanca Museum
- Rafa Nadal's new family home almost complete in Porto Cristo
- $110,000,000 superyacht shines in Mallorca