If all goes to plan, the British could save the summer in the Balearics.
Palmanova holiday snap.
"Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the new testing requirement"
Jonathan Poole's Holidays
"Airlines demand the use of the mask..."
75 percent of hotels open in Magalluf and Palmanovca
More than 2.3 million passengers arrived in Spain in June 2021 from international airports.
"Some provinces have re-introduced the curfew...."
"The way that they are going, it could be more than just a figurative red alert that we should be worrying about."
“If customers have been fully vaccinated, the Balearic travel announcement changes nothing whatsoever.”
"Any customers who have not been fully-vaccinated and who are due to travel up to and including 11th August 2021 to any destination that is currently on the Amber List can cancel their booking with a full refund or amend their booking fee-free."
"Island placed on amber list...."
Spanish tourism should generate 65% of its pre-pandemic output this summer.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca