What's on | Palma's Auditorium
When Jethro Tull performed on Top of the Pops in June 1969, it’s fair to say that they caused a bit of comment.
Ennio Morricone's score for 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' is one of the most recognisable film soundtracks ever.
The Delica Chamber Orchestra is an all-female ensemble based in Spain but comprising musicians from leading music schools who have played with prestigious orchestras in the UK, Germany, Austria, France and Hungary as well as Spain.
The Film Symphony Orchestra is a Spanish orchestra of eighty musicians that is exclusively dedicated to music for the cinema and related art forms.
It has often been suggested that had it not been for Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells', Richard Branson would never have had his subsequent business success.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash