Each winter, thousands of silky white nests appear in Mallorca’s fragrant pine population. But, instead of inspiring wonder at what’s soon to emerge, they spark fear for the hordes of pine processionary caterpillars about to descend and wreak havoc on daily life – not least our beloved dogs.
It’s August, and Balearic waters are peppered with charter yachts.
Baleares International College, Sa Porrassa, is playing host on Saturday, June 24.
87% of exhibitors in attendance said they would repeat in 2023.
The stories that made the Bulletin headlines this week in Mallorca.
These are the stories that made the Bulletin headlines this week in Mallorca.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers